Micro Craft specializes in the manufacture and assembly of parts for various facets of the aerospace industry. From production to spares, to flight test hardware, Micro Craft excels in quality, delivery and short turn-arounds.
Coupling our skilled machinists with our expert engineers allows us to perform a broad range of machining, assembly, and system integration tasks on small projects as well as large systems.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Stainless, carbon, and alloy steels
- High-temp alloys (Titanium, Inconel, A-286, and more)
A large portion of our workforces has over 30 years’ experience in the industry. We possess a wide-ranging background of expertise ranging from US Government jobs (NASA and Defense) to private sector type activities (commercial aviation and foreign military sales).
- Metals, composites, ceramics, and exotic metals
- Complex components, assemblies and integrated systems
- Prototype research hardware (DoD and Non-DoD)
- Electronics Lab and cable harness facilities (see Electronics Capabilities page for more information)
Micro Craft maintains partnerships with a number of qualified vendors to provide value added heat treating and finishing services, simplifying customers’ supply chains.